Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February in Review

So, I read 28 books this month. That's pretty good; almost a book a day, which is my goal.

Here they are in order from my favorite to my least favorite:

1.Daughter of Fortune, Isabel Allende
2.A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, Mark Twain
3.The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights, John Steinbeck
4.The Cat's Table, Michael Ondaatje
5.Divergent, Veronica Roth
6.The House of the Spirits, Isabel Allende
7.A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, Dave Eggers
8.Invisible Man, Ralph Ellison
9.500 Great Books For Teens, Anita Silva
10.Cavedweller, Dorothy Allison
11.New York, Edward Rutherfurd
12.The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
13.The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood
14.The City of the Beasts, Isabel Allende
15.Kingdom of the Golden Dragon, Isabel Allende
16.The Scorpio Races, Maggie Stievater
17.A Walk in the Woods, Bill Bryson
18. Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
19.Cinder, Marissa Meyer
20.The Moonstone, Wilkie Collins
21.The Ropemaker, Peter Dickinson
22.Inside of a Dog, Alexandra Horowitz
23.Isolde: Queen of the Western Isle, Rosalind Miles
24.The Sense of an Ending, Julian Barnes
25.The Freedom Writer's Diary, Erin Gruwell and the Freedom Writers
26..Zel, Donna Jo Napoli
27.You Have to Stop This, Pseudonymous Bosch
28.Mutant Message Down Under, Marlo Morgan

Overall, I enjoyed most of the books that I read this month, except for Mutant Message Down Under. So I'm pretty satisfied with how my reading went.

No comments:

Post a Comment