Sunday, June 9, 2013

June

I realize that it is already June, but I wanted to do an overview post of what you can expect this month on my blog. As you may have noticed, last week I didn't post on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday for various reasons, one of which was a bike trip.

I will be traveling a lot over the summer, but my biggest trip is in about a week to Costa Rica for twelve days or so. I'm not sure about the Internet connection there, and frankly, I don't really care all that much. I plan to enjoy myself, and if I have opportunities for posting, I will, but maybe not every day. I love blogging (a lot), but it's nice and it's okay to take a break for a while.

I'm also going on a shorter trip this week. I just wanted to let everyone know.

I know I plan to read a lot of bigger books this summer and a lot of books. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment